I hope you’ve had a lovely week. This one was pretty strange and strangely wonderful for me. We started the week with snow and now it’s above 50 degrees and sunny. Go figure, you know? I had an amazing opportunity to catch up with my sweet friend Sarah as well as spend some time with Emily. It’s funny that now that she’s moved back to the area, I almost never see her.
This weekend my brother and his girlfriend are coming into town and have bell choir rehearsal and then Easter with all of its musical stylings (did I mention that I sing and play bells? Hmm. Well there you go. I also play the piano, but not, you know, in front of people.) There will be much cooking and a little baking and a LOT of decorating, so hopefully I’ll have the brain power to remember to take photos of my projects. We shall see.
I’ve decided that I’m going to will Spring into existence. In that spirit, here are some of my favorite spring-time things from around the web.
5. For the Spring Cleaning enthusiasts, this list of all-natural homemade cleaning products from He and She Eat Clean
4. For Easter Dinner, I’ll be trying these homemade crescent rolls from Nomemade. I’ll let you know how it goes!
3. To prepare for the warm-weather entertaining to come, these tin can lanterns from Grow Creative
2. These ridiculously cute Strawberry Pillows from The Purl Bee
1. Getting itchy to travel? Check out this completely amazing Passport Wallet by Maia Low
What are you favorite things right now? Leave a comment below to share your thoughts!
Have a lovely Easter weekend!
- Easter Favorites (popcornandpandas.wordpress.com)