These are things that happened to me yesterday, in increasing order of how excited I am about them:
5. I got yelled at by a client who was unsatisfied with my work, but waited two weeks until I asked her about it to tell me. No bueno.
4. I got to drive to work! This might not seem like such a big deal to you, but if you’d worked at home in a basement office for two years, you might feel differently.
3. First day of my new job, and my coworkers are AMAZING!!!!! Cue sigh of relief: *sigh*.
2. My new office has a window, like, to the outside. (See above, basement office)
1. My received a first-day-on-the-new-job present from my dad!
If you are looking at it thinking, “Man, that really looks like a tape dispenser in the shape of a high-heeled shoe,” you are CORRECT! How amazing is that?!
You know you’re jealous.